Alinea Restaurant seeks a reliable Server with strong barista experience who considers hospitality their career.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Work under the direction of our managers and chefs
• Effectively pass information from kitchen to the service team
• Learn every dish thoroughly
• 40-50 hours per week
• executing a variation of coffee and tea beverages
• knowledge on working with an espresso machine
• Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month after full-time hire date .
• Paid time off
• Employee referral bonus
• Employee dining discount
Steps to Apply:
• Send your resume
• Schedule working interview (paid minimum wage)
The Alinea Group values diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Based on experience, Benefits available
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Alinea Group
Alinea was founded in 2005 by Chef Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas.
Featuring a single, seasonally driven tasting menu of between 18 and 22 courses, the experience of dining at Alinea is not only delicious, but also fun, emotional, and provocative.
Alinea has been universally praised for its innovative approach to modernist cuisine. It has three times been named the Best Restaurant in America and is the only restaurant in Chicago, and one of only 12 in the U.S., to earn the coveted Michelin 3-Star rating. It has also won the James Beard Award for Best Service in the United States.