The Dairy Cafe is part of Six Point Restaurant Group. We believe that you, as part of our team, are our most important and greatest asset. We could not accomplish what we do every day without our Team Members. We are committed to Team Member development and strive to create work-life balance in our company culture.
Dishwasher Job Description
Reliable and available to work various shifts. The ideal candidate would be
committed to showing up on time for work, have a helpful attitude, get along well with other
kitchen employees, and follow all sanitary and health-related protocols. Our business is
growing, so know we are open to considering advancement opportunities for the right
person. If you’ve ever hoped to work as a Prep or Line Cook, this position might be a great
step in that direction. We are committed to offering a consistent schedule and excellent pay
to our reliable employees.
Dishwasher Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to operate an industrial dishwasher safely and rapidly.
- Wash glassware and various kitchen items by hand, when necessary.
- Strength and stamina required to lift loads and empty/clean all trash receptacles.
- Ability to meticulously clean iced tea and coffee machines daily.
- Highly organized, managing placement of all kitchen items and dishes and mindful of need to rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear.
- Commitment to all around cleanliness, including dishwashing and dish storage areas.
- Willingness to follow sanitation and safety policies at all times.
- Willingness to assist prep cook and other staff as needed, especially during rushes.
- Commitment to performing daily duties e.g. opening, closing, and side work.
- Basic janitorial skills to clean up spills, broken glassware, etc. immediately.
- Willingness to report any sanitation or janitorial issues to management.
Dishwasher Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- No experience is required but it is welcomed (we will provide training as needed).
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills.
- Ability to safely operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20 lbs.
- Commitment to working hard and being reliable.
- Able to work in hot, humid environment, and be on your feet for 8-hour shifts.
Please email Chef Carlos at [email protected] with resumes