Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants seeks an experienced Maintenance Associate. We invite maintenance professionals to discover the opportunities to advance their career with Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants, which also includes the acclaimed Fiola, Fiola Mare, Casa Luca, and Del Mar (Fall 2017).
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• Ability to provide interior and exterior maintenance services; electrical work, plumbing repairs, painting, and basic carpentry.
• Ability to maintain and repair cooking and food equipment; small and countertop appliances, grills, fryers, ovens.
• Order and return parts as required.
• Occasional computer and administrative work.
• Experience inspecting safety equipment to stay in compliance with state and federal regulations a plus.
• Possess a driver's license a plus, not necessary.
• Open availability and a career mentality.
• Exhibit time management skills and ability to troubleshoot various working projects.
• Curious intelligence to continue learning in the position.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience at a similar capacity; those with fine dining, upscale and/or hotel experience will be strongly preferred.
• Must be able to communicate in and understand English.
• Must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a rapid pace and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift at least 50 pounds.
Eligibility for Company Subsidized Health Plan after 60 Days of Full-Time Employment including optional vision and dental plans
Commuter Transit Benefit
Referral Bonus Program
Employee Rewards Card
Employee Discount at Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Career Advancement Opportunities
If you would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group, work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, learn and continue your restaurant hospitality career, we would like to meet you!
Food Safety Knowledge
Purchasing / ordering
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.