.Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is seeking experienced professional Bartenders. We invite hospitality professionals to discover the opportunities to advance their career with our restaurant group, which includes the acclaimed restaurants Fiola, Casa Luca, Fiola Mare and Sfoglina.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• An appetite for providing memorable hospitality.
• Curious intelligence to continue learning in the position.
• Open availability and a career mentality.
• Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure.
• A graceful and warm presence.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have 3 years of related cocktail serving and/or bartending experience; those with fine dining, upscale and/or luxury hotel experience will be strongly preferred.
• Must be able to communicate in and understand English.
• Must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills.
• Must possess excellent basic math skills and have experience operating a POS system.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a rapid pace and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift at least 50 pounds.
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Classic Food / Wine Service
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Evoking the seaside dining experience found along the coasts of Italy and the Mediterranean, Fiola Mare specializes in the freshest, most pristine seafood prepared with elegant simplicity through delicate and subtle additions of color, flavor and texture.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.