Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is seeking experienced professional Line Cooks. We invite hospitality professionals to discover the opportunities to advance their career with our restaurant group, which includes the acclaimed restaurants Fiola, Casa Luca, Fiola Mare and Sfoglina.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• At least 3 years of back-of-house experience in fine dining or upscale casual restaurant kitchens.
• An appetite for providing memorable hospitality.
• Curious intelligence to continue learning in the position.
• Open availability and a professional culinary career mentality.
• Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to communicate in and understand English.
• Must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift at least 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Medical/Dental/Vision; Commuter Transit Benefit; Referral Bonus Program; Employee Discount
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Chef Fabio Trabocchi’s casual and convivial osteria, Casa Luca, celebrates family heritage, honoring the cuisine of his upbringing in the Marche region of Italy and the transmission of culinary traditions through the generations.
The menu features authentic Marche recipes that not only brought Trabocchi and his father together, but dishes that he now enjoys sharing and preparing with his 9-year-old son, Luca.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.