The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant’s front of house, including planning, organizing and directing the staff and resources of the restaurant for efficient and profitable service.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• An appetite for providing memorable hospitality.
• Curious intelligence to continue learning in the position.
• Open availability and a career mentality.
• Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure.
• A graceful and warm presence.
• Ability to lead, motivate and set the example for others.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have at least 6 years of experience at a similar capacity; those with fine dining, upscale and/or luxury hotel experience will be strongly preferred.
• Must be able to communicate in and understand English.
• Must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a rapid pace and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift at least 50 pounds.
Medical/Dental/Vision; PTO; Commuter Transit Benefit; Referral Bonus Program; Employee Discount; 401k Coming in 2017
Classic Food / Wine Service
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Staff Management of 75
Staff education / motivation
Profit And Loss
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Fiola is acclaimed Chef Fabio Trabocchi's Trattoria Moderna, located in the heart of Washington, DC at 601 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW (entrance on Indiana Avenue). The restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes with the contemporary interpretation for which Chef Trabocchi is known.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.