The opportunity to join one of the leading restaurant companies in the nation is here.
James Beard Award Winning Chef Fabio Trabocchi is now hiring hosts for his flagship and Michelin-starred restaurant, Fiola, centrally located between the White House and the Capitol. Fiola is a destination for politicos, diplomats, and savvy diners with an appreciated for sophisticated food and ambiance.
We are seeking experienced and confident people who understands the standards of world class service and hospitality, so if you'd like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet you!
Some of our recent awards include:
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- DC Magazine’s “5 Hot Wine Lists” July 2017
- James Beard Foundation’s “Outstanding Service Program” Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian #27 in "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington’s RAMMY Awards Finalist “Wine Program of the Year” 2017
- 3 ½ Stars, Washington Post, 2016
- #1 Best Restaurant in DC, Zagat 2016
- RAMMY Award Winner, “Outstanding Service Program” 2016, “Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year” 2014, “Best New Restaurant” 2012
- Wine Spectator’s “Best Award of Excellence” 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Wine Enthusiast’s “America’s 100 Best Wine Restaurants” 2013, 2014,2015, 2016, 2017
- James Beard Foundation’s “Best New Restaurant in America” Semifinalist 2012
- Bon Appetit “Best New Restaurants” 2012
- Esquire “Best Restaurants in the United States” 2011
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hosting experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant/luxury hotel required
- An appetite for providing memorable hospitality
- Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure
- Gracious and pleasant demeanor with a positive attitude
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
All interested candidates who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to reply to this posting with a copy of your resume.
- Be a part of an award winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
For a list of all open positions, visit our restaurant websites at Fiola (www.fioladc.com), Sfoglina (www.sfoglinadc.com), Fiola Mare(www.fiolamaredc.com), Casa Luca (www.casalucadc.com), and Del Mar(www.delmardc.com)
ABOUT FABIO TRABOCCHI RESTAURANTS:
Born in the Marche region of Italy’s Adriatic coast, Chef Fabio Trabocchi and his Spanish wife and business partner, Maria Font Trabocchi, are widely celebrated among Washington DC’s and the nation’s leading restaurateurs. Since they first met after they both arrived in the U.S. in the mid ‘90s – Maria as a student of international relations and Fabio as a chef – the Trabocchis have passionately pursued the goal of creating a world class hospitality company offering the finest dining experiences in the world.
The Trabocchis’ growing restaurant group has brought them many accolades, yet their inspiration remains grounded in family traditions from Italy, Spain and the U.S. From the Michelin starred fine dining flagship, Fiola, to the neighborhood pasta house, Sfoglina, the Trabocchis’ signature remains their uncompromising commitment to quality and making every guest feel special upon every visit.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Fiola is acclaimed Chef Fabio Trabocchi's Trattoria Moderna, located in the heart of Washington, DC at 601 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW (entrance on Indiana Avenue). The restaurant offers traditional Italian dishes with the contemporary interpretation for which Chef Trabocchi is known.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.