James Beard Award winning and Michelin Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi is now hiring Servers for his restaurants.
We are seeking experienced and confident people who understand the standards of world class service and hospitality, so if you'd like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the city's best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet you!
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1-2 years of fine dining serving experience (Exposure to Italian or Spanish concepts are a plus)
- Substantial Food and Wine Knowledge
- Professional, articulate, friendly and punctual
- Proficient in Micros
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Professional appearance and grooming standards appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant
All interested candidates who meet the above qualifications are encouraged to either reply to this advertisement or email a copy of your resume to: [email protected]
Experienced candidates can be considered for any of our locations depending on preference: Fiola (Penn Quarter), Fiola Mare (Georgetown Waterfront), Casa Luca (City Center), Sfoglina (Van Ness) and our forthcoming, Del Mar(The Wharf).
- Be a part of an award winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
Competitive Wages + Benefits
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.