The Alinea Group seeks a fine dining Floor Manager to join our team at Next Restaurant in Chicago, Illinois. The ideal candidate has extraordinary attention to detail, passion for food and beverage, and well-seasoned management experience. This role requires humility, patience, self-motivation, and strong organizational skills.
The interview process begins with a phone call with the Human Resources (HR) department followed by professional reference checks and interview with the GM at Next Restaurant.
5 years+ in FOH role in addition to 1 years+ as Floor Manager
- Managing seating and welcome of guests for service
- Training captains, front/back waiters, food runners, service porters, and hosts with precision and consistency
- Learning and teaching food and beverage menus to staff
- Writing and proctoring service and menu tests
- Auditing all dining room areas and staff for compliance with health code
- Assisting GM with staff scheduling and hour maintenance for payroll
Dependent on experience
Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment
Paid time off available to use after 6 months of full-time employment
Employee dining discounts
Benefits available, PTO, Dining discounts