- 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Shifts: Lunch, Dinner, Weekends
A Rustic Italian Trattoria: An expansive chef-driven menu in a relaxing trattoria setting
Cooks are responsible for the preparation, production and presentation of all menu items. EOE. E-Verify.
Caring. Creative. Careers.
Join the Lettuce Entertain You family! Our 100+ restaurants are nationally recognized for great food and service and as great places to work. We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion and the drive to be the best. And we reward our teams with top notch benefits, career-long training and development and opportunities for growth.
Is this you?
- You take care of yourself. (Energy and stamina. You'll need both.)
- You care for others. (Teamwork and success. They are one and the same.)
- You care about guests. (Quality. The bar is high.)
• Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends • Get along with others and be a team player • Prepare menu items and necessary ingredients according to prescribed recipes and/or special requests and presentations • Follow all prescribed portioning controls and maintain food safety and quality standards • Correctly read and use a thermometer • Communicate any food delays or issues to Coordinator • Maintain menu item counts and communicate to management and service staff when quantities fall below restaurant specific minimum quantity • Accurately account for all items coming out of their station • Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions • Comply with all safety and sanitation (including handwashing) guidelines and procedures • Be proficient in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment • Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook • Other duties will be assigned as needed
• Communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform/follow job requirements in written and spoken direction • Perform more than one task at a time, calmly and effectively in an extremely busy and stressful work environment • Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature level • Lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds • Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and equipment • Be able to stand and walk for an entire shift, including moving safely through all areas of the restaurant, which may include stairs, uneven and slick surfaces • Accessibility varies by location
We offer benefits including health and other insurance options to qualified employees, dining discounts, flexible schedules, a supportive company culture and more.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Inspired by his travels and passion for Italy’s culture, Executive Chef Mychael Bonner has created a broad menu of Italian-fare utilizing the freshest ingredients to create the fullest flavors to bring homemade, hand-crafted pizzas and pastas, as well as prime steaks and fresh fish dishes to the table. Feel the energy while dining in a casual and rustic setting. Dine at natural reclaimed wood tables, surrounded by inviting darker woods, exposed brick and beams, subtle filament lighting, and accented with muted chocolate and caramel tones throughout. An impressive 50-foot bar lines an entire wall with seating for all. The perfect place to relax, eat and drink with your family and friends.
EOE. We participate in E-Verify.