Unique new tavern/lounge in River North is looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to take the owners' vision and bring it to life!
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be professional. You must be comfortable interacting with ownership, executive management, your own staff as well as FOH staff and guests. Conducting your business in a professional manner and being able to effectively communicate through all channels are absolute requirements.
- Attention to detail. You must be fully aware of all aspects of BOH operations, including staffing, costs, food standards and safety.
- Be a leader. Not only should you be able to lead your BOH team in day to day operations, but also be comfortable working with owners and executive management in developing long term plans. You must also be comfortable taking and implementing direction given.
- Be organized. It is your responsibility to keep staff, vendor & delivery schedules organized. You must also make sure that all BOH work & storage areas are clean and organized.
- Be a problem solver. You should be comfortable proactively solving issues that pertain to the back of house as they arise.
- Creativity. The ability to reimagine an existing dish into something new and exciting, as well as the ability to create new dishes entirely, is a huge plus.
- Experience with pastry & desserts is a huge plus.
50-60 hours per week
Must hold legal working status
Must have reliable transportation
Must be at least 21 years old
Other jobs you might be interested in
This business has posted this job position privately. If you apply, the business may choose to follow up with additional information.