As chef-owner and founder of Rocket Farm Restaurants, Ford Fry’s passion is to find great people and develop them. His current restaurants include JCT Kitchen, no. 246, The Optimist, King + Duke, St. Cecilia, The El Felix, Superica, and Marcel. Coming soon are his first foray into Houston with State of Grace, and Beetlecat in Inman Park.
Fry’s culinary inspirations cover many years and much of the country: from eating out with his family as a child in Texas, to studying at the New England Culinary Institute in Vermont, to spending time as a ﬁne-dining chef in Florida, Colorado and California—and eventually as a corporate chef in Atlanta. Though the corporate job didn’t suit him, he fell in love with the city. In 2007, Ford put down roots in Atlanta with Jct. Kitchen, a restaurant that’s as warm and friendly as its owner.
We are a growing, Chef driven restaurant group, with boutique and neighborhood restaurants that value farm to table ingredients. As we move towards the next phase of our growth, we are looking for managers with various levels of experience.
What We Stand For:
• Passion - We hire passionate people and teach technique.
• People- We promote from within, and understand that Service is about serving one another
• Value- Good food and good service, done with heart-felt care.
These ideals are the pillars of our company, and we look to them as our driving force in our decisions to hire and develop wonderful people. Now is a rare opportunity to join our team at a management level. This is a perfect springboard for someone who wants to take their career to the next level and would like to learn aspects of the restaurant industry from one of the countries leading teams. The pay is competitive based on level of experience.
Ford shares a love for restaurants with his staff and partners. Stop by one of the restaurants, and you’ll likely ﬁnd him in the kitchen or out front, working alongside his team and making his guests feel at home.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- The Optimist Restaurant "Best New Restaurant" - Esquire Magazine
- King + Duke "Best New Restaurant" - Esquire Magazine
- The Optimist Restaurant "Number 7: Best Restaurant" - Conde Nast
- BeetleCat "80 Seafood Shacks from Coast to Caost" - USA Today
- JCT Kitchen "Eat This Now: 30 New Dishes to Try Around the U.S." - Zagat
- Marcel "America's 100 Best Wine Restaurants" - Wine Enthusiast
- Superica "100 Hottest Restaurants 2017" - Jezebel Magazine