April Bloomfield's The John Dory Oyster Bar is hiring! We are seeking talented, experienced and passionate hospitality professionals to be a part of our Front of House management team.
Candidates should take a “total ownership” approach to their work. We are looking for individuals who have an excellent work ethic and the desire to be a part of a great service team. We want to work with individuals who are passionate about food, wine and hospitality and who are dedicated to providing a consistently outstanding service experience.
Candidates should have the following experience:
• At least 5 year of experience in high volume, casual fine dining and fine dining restaurants
• A strong service background
• Advanced food and wine knowledge
• A basic understanding of profit and loss statements
• Solid coaching / counseling skills
• A strong command of your role; we are looking for managers who can take a leadership approach to running the floor, working with and coaching their team to provide attentive service and hospitality
Open availability and evenings are required.
Health Benefits including Dental & Vision, Paid Holiday & Sick Days, 2 Weeks Vacation
Food Handlers Certificate
Up to 200 covers a night
Other jobs you might be interested in
A casual seafood spot in New York’s Ace Hotel where Bloomfield recreates a lively turn-of-the-century oyster bar