One of the newest and hottest breweries in Chicago is looking for a host to join our team! This is an hourly position that requires availability on nights, weekends, and occassional holidays.
Hosts are expected to:
- seat the room(s) according to server rotation while utilizing an understanding of restaurant flows and patterns
- answer phone calls and take reservations, both for meals and brewery tours
- manage waitlists with professionalism and urgency
- thoroughly answer any questions guests may have regarding service, food, or beer
- maintain the host stand, including: alerting management to a low balance on menus, tidying the front foyer area, set up and take down merchandise displays, etc.
- assist in miscellaneous duties, such as bussing tables, running drinks to guests, or folding merchandise.
- at least 1 year hosting experience
- a warm and inviting personality
- professionalism, patience, and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- fun to work with while also taking service seriously
- basic craft beer knowledge or a desire to learn about craft beer
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply here!
Hourly + tips
Event Management / Organization
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Reservation System Management
Other jobs you might be interested in
Host / Hostess
The Smoke Daddy
4 Star Restaurant Group
Casual Dining · Chicago, IL
Part Time · Hourly (Based on Experience)