LINE COOK POSITION AT AUTOGRAPH BRASSERIE
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our Line Cook position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Opened in May 2016, Autograph Brasserie is the newest addition to the Fearless Restaurant collection. Located in the former location of James Beard’s L’Auberge and George Perrier’s Georges, the building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept owner Marty Grims had for over 20-years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Must have knowledge of fast paced sauté, pantry, and grill stations
• Excellent knife skills
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Ability to work full-time
• Likes to work in a team and professional work ethic
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Hourly rate $14-16/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental essential plan
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• 5 days paid vacation after 1 year
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Opportunities for career growth with Autograph and other Fearless Restaurants