Responsible for set-up, service and breakdown of stations. Provides food and beverage service to guests throughout the shift observes guests to ensure they are satisfied with the food and service, responds to additional requests, and determines when the meal has been completed. Stocks, removes and resets dishes and silverware between courses, cleans vacated tables as required. Open and pour wine when serving guests.
1. Check in with host stand to receive floor plan assignments.
1. Arrive at restaurant according to scheduled time and attired according to uniform standards.
2. Complete set-up in a timely manner according to Company standards and special instructions for the shift.
3. Provides food and beverage service according to tesori’s standards.
4. Knowledgeable of food and beverage
5. Maintains table during service according to Company standards.
6. Participates in breakdown of shift according to posted side-work.
7. Checks out with Manager on duty at the end of their shift.
8. Other duties as assigned by management.
9. Must be able to attend monthly seminars.
10. Must give cash drop at the end of the night to management in exact amount.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to demonstrate strong affinity for Blue Plate’s Core Values:
Honor and Respect all People
A spire to Greatness
Nourish and Inspire
Communicate and Share Feedback
Enrich our Community
Learn and Lead
Innovate and Create
• Organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servesrs, team members and guests.
• Multi-task oriented.
• Must be able to communicate with quests in-person and telephonically.
• Must be self-motivated.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent. Must speak English.
Must have previous casual fine dining experience.
Must be familiar with service and dining room procedures.
Must have strong communication skills.
Must work well with others.
Must have basic cash handling skills and must have prior restaurant computer experience.
Physical: Must be able to stand on be on your feet for periods of up to six hours in length. Must have the ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Bar / Lounge