Earn excellent money in a professional, upscale environment. We offer training, opportunities for advancement, as well as a sign on bonus and incentives.
Applicants must possess:
- A professional appearance and positive attitude
- A strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Experience in Bar/Restaurant industry, fine dining experience is preferred
- Knowledge of food, wine, cocktails, and coffee beverages
-RAMP Certification a plus
Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability. Discounted garage parking provided for staff members during their shift.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Food / Beverage Pairing
Other jobs you might be interested in
This business has posted this job position privately. If you apply, the business may choose to follow up with additional information.