Typical Day as Eatalian Host:
- Graciously greets guests upon their arrival and answers any questions regarding Eataly, the dining experience and menu items.
- Takes and manages restaurant reservation book via OpenTable when necessary and confirms daily and next day reservations maintaining an accurate, fair, and up to date waitlist and seating
- Creates relationships with guests prior to seating, seeking out relevant information on dining history, celebrations, previous experiences, nature of visit etc.
Benefits of being an Eatalian:
- ENDLESS opportunities for career growth
- Local Perks; Transit, Gym Discount, etc…
- Staff Classes
- Competitive Wages
- Discount to Eat and Shop in any Eataly location
- Fun & Team-Oriented Environment
- Passionate about Food, Service, Culture and Educating Others
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Enthusiastic about creating the most unique customer experiences
- Food Handler Certification
At Eataly, we are looking to help people have a better life through food and through learning about culture -- we need people who can collaborate and create harmony in our restaurant. We believe the secret to a great work environment is the philosophy of all for one and one for all. This helps us to create a unique and energetic environment that our employees and guests can both enjoy.
As an ambassador of Eataly products and services, everyone is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for every guest that comes to Eataly. Every employee at Eataly is an ambassador, and is expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer. We live by the idea that our employees Eat, Learn and Grow with Eataly -- with us, there are endless possibilities for learning new things and growing professionally.
Competitive Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, Employee Perks and Discounts Programs, 401K Options and Paid Time Off.
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Eataly USA
Eataly is the largest artisanal Italian food and wine marketplace in the world! With various restaurants, our market sells the same quality products used by our chefs: cured meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, handmade pasta, pastries, coffee and tea, as well as dried pastas, sauces and olive oil. A cooking school, bookstore, housewares and beauty section makes it even easier to bring Italy home!
Here at Eataly, we have dedicated our daily lives to promoting a real understanding of high-quality food and drink. How lucky are we that we get to do what we love?
We encourage a culture of curiosity, passion, harmony, fun and honesty: Curiosity and passion for our products, services, guests and experiences; harmony between guests and staff and also amongst team members and finally, harmony on the plate (pairing simple regional food with complementary wines and beverages); and lastly, we place a daily emphasis on creating fun and honest interchanges with our guests and amongst our staff.
We seek service-minded, talented, and innovative individuals who can help us continue to offer our high standard of quality service. If you believe that by making healthier happier food choices, we will all reap many benefits both for our bodies and our minds and you find enjoyment in sharing your knowledge and your positive people skills with others in order to create quality experiences for our guests, we encourage you to apply.
Eataly offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
Additionally, Eataly offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.