Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
PASTRY ASSISTANT POSITION AT WHITE DOG CAFÉ
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our Pastry Assistant position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
WHITE DOG CAFÉ is a renowned Philadelphia restaurant ranked by Craig Laban as 3-bells. It is the world's oldest and largest four-masted Tall Ship offering unsurpassed views for intimate and extraordinary dining aboard this Philadelphia landmark restaurant.
Skills/Requirements • 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Excellent pastry application
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry • Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence • Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen • Ability to work full-time • Likes to work in a team and professional work environment • Food Safety Knowledge
• Hourly rate $10-12/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental essential plan
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service • 5 days paid vacation after 1 year • Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations • Opportunities for career growth with WHITE DOG CAFÉ and other Fearless Restaurants
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, 2-weeks paid vacation, Employee Dining Program @ Fearless Restaurants, career growth!
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe has brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line.