PASTRY ASSISTANT POSITION AT WHITE DOG CAFÉ
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our Pastry Assistant position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
WHITE DOG CAFÉ is a renowned Philadelphia restaurant ranked by Craig Laban as 3-bells. It is the world's oldest and largest four-masted Tall Ship offering unsurpassed views for intimate and extraordinary dining aboard this Philadelphia landmark restaurant.
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Excellent pastry application
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Ability to work full-time
• Likes to work in a team and professional work environment
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Hourly rate $10-12/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental essential plan
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• 5 days paid vacation after 1 year
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Opportunities for career growth with WHITE DOG CAFÉ and other Fearless Restaurants
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, 2-weeks paid vacation, Employee Dining Program @ Fearless Restaurants, career growth!
Other jobs you might be interested in
White Dog Cafe has brought its unusual blend of award-winning contemporary American cuisine, civic engagement & environmental sustainability to the Main Line.