- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Upscale Casual