About the role:
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest services and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation. Ideal candidate will possess a solid background in fine dining, a proven track record for managing and mentoring staff, and the ability to understand direction, find solutions to issues as they arise, and follow through on projects to completion.
- Assist the management team in overseeing the day-to-day operation of restaurant.
- Write the weekly staff schedule. Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed, as needed, and that labor cost objectives are met.
- Ensure continues improvement in quality of service, operational effectiveness and employee retention and satisfaction.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Prepare various operations reports; keep records pertaining to purchases, sales and requisitions. Develop relationships with internal and external customers with effective communication.
If you are interest in learning more about our fast growing company, please submit your resume and we will contact you back!
Competitive Benefits Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of MINA GROUP
Located in the heart of Georgetown at the Four Seasons Washington DC, BOURBON STEAK is redefining DC’s definition of “power lunch.” Award-winning chef — and White House favorite — Michael Mina has given the classic American steakhouse a modern twist with BOURBON STEAK.
Open for lunch and dinner, BOURBON STEAK’s menu features the finest cuts of natural, organic and hormone-free beef available. Using Michael Mina’s signature process, the meat is slow-poached before cooking over a seasoned wood-fired grill to a mouthwatering finish.
The bar at BOURBON STEAK features Washington DC’s favorite beverage of choice — classic, 20th-century American cocktails made to order with hand-squeezed juices and house-made bitters and syrups. An extensive wine menu offers a sophisticated selection from the top international and American producers.