- comfortable in all service roles including server, bartender and food runner.
- positive approach to service
- team focused
- lover of food & wine!
- hospitality career driven
- excellent customer service skills.
- good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- enthusiasm for continued food & beverage knowledge
- self motivated
Tips. Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits. Paid Time Off.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Other jobs you might be interested in
Parachute was created by chef/owner (and husband/wife) duo Beverly Kim and John Clark.
The 40-seat neighborhood restaurant serving globally inspired cuisine (that we like to call Korean American) was started with one thing in mind: to have a place where you can wear what you want and eat great food that reflects Chicago's global community while discovering new experiences!
Opening in May of 2014 Parachute was named "Chicago’s Best New Restaurant" by the Chicago Tribune and recently according to Bon Appetit Magazine, Parachute comes in at #5 in the United States.
Parachute has seen press from Food & Wine Magazine, Travel & Leisure, Good Morning America, along with a slew of accolades from Chicago-centric publications + 2 James Beard Award Nominations for "Best New Restaurant" 2015 and "Best Chef: Great Lakes" 2017.