Michael Mina's exquisite Bourbon Steak restaurant is now hiring a Cook to join the team! Our Cooks will enjoy a fast pace environment, work well under pressure and have an impeccable eye for detail and truly love working in the restaurant industry.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
• Preparing all mis-en-place for station before service.
• Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards.
• Stock and manage assigned food station(s) and ensure quality of food served.
• Ensure proper closure of kitchen by following kitchen stations’ closing checklist.
What we are looking for:
• 1-2 years of experience cooking in a restaurant.
• Great attitude and strong sense of teamwork.
• Proven ability to execute food production to meet time, quality, and volume standards.
• Strong desire to improve culinary skills and knowledge.
Applicants must possess a strong dedication toward learning and motivation to progress in a fine dining environment. Cleanliness, organization and the ability to work well in a team situation are crucial to this position.
Hourly + Benefits
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of MINA GROUP
Located in Glendale, BOURBON STEAK Los Angeles is Chef Michael Mina's modern American steakhouse offering timeless dining experiences. At once classic and contemporary, the restaurant accomplishes all the traditions expected from a steakhouse with a flair of excitement. Whimsical twists are taken throughout the restaurant from the Patisserie serving fresh pastries and Lamill coffee, the Piano Bar abuzz with newfound libations, and the glamorous dining room boasting tableside services including Japanese Whisky service, a shellfish cart and a treat trolley.