Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
The Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group has established our restaurants with the objectives of providing a unique cuisine paired with a special ambiance in order to create a memorable fine dining experience for our guests. Our restaurants are part of our continuous effort to offer superlative quality and the highest level of gracious and courteous guest service. To perform successfully, our employees must not only have the qualifications and abilities to perform each of the essential functions of this position, but also must continually strive to meet or surpass The Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group's objectives and exacting standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 4+ years previous supervisory experience in a fine dining restaurant.
- Must display leadership and thrive in a high volume kitchen.
- Ability to demonstrate solid cooking skills and techniques.
- Ability to multi-task in a systems-driven environment.
- Great attitude and have a strong willingness to learn.
- Work well with others.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and walk, stand, bend or twist body throughout shift.
- Must have a professional attitude and want to continuously evolve with our ever growing company and concepts.
- Able to work Monday through Friday as well as weekends.
- Responsible for prepping work station to Executive Chefs standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:
(Please note management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands).
401k package after 6 months, Full Benefits Medical & Dental after 90 Days, Room nights around the world
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Event Management / Organization
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Other jobs you might be interested in
Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air serves modern California cuisine with European and Mediterranean influences. Designed by the Rockwell Group, the restaurant embodies understated elegance and features a spacious terrace and cozy booth seating in private alcoves. Relax with a cocktail by the lounge fireplace as a pianist tickles the ivories on our grand piano, or visit the bar, which extends outdoors to reveal romantic garden niches. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are prepared using fresh seasonal ingredients gathered from local farmer’s markets every week. Dine on healthy classics like the egg white frittata, or indulge with a Margherita pizza and a selection from the wine cellar.