As a Bartender you will work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, environment to deliver the best dining experience to our guests.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Maintain the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the bar. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws, stirrers, and condiments.
• Responsible for maintain stock, cutting and sorting of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and perishables daily to insure product quality
• Greet all guests in a courteous manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations
• Check guests for proper identification, detect and act upon guest inebriation as trained.
• Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations
• Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers
• Properly open and pour wine at the bar
• Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, verify validity of charges, records charges returning the change, insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys
• Open and Close the bar by setting up and breaking down the bar and service stations
• Provide information to guests including menu descriptions, hotel information, and city surroundings
• Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest and personnel guests, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served
• Locks up and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops and secures bank.