Looking for at least one year of experience and restaurant cooking school education. Must have or get sanitation certificate upon hiring.
Ideal candidate will be able to work our nights and weekends.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, triming and brining meats, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive chef’s instructions
- Take care of left over food
- Wash dishes as needed and clean all working stations
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
We are a fast casual restaurant with a full bar and karaoke every night. Join a great team at a fun place to work. We've been around since 1996 and are family owned and operated. Trader Todd's offers a friendly environment and produce delicious homemade barfood with a tropical twist. Come join our team!
bonuses and benefits
Other jobs you might be interested in
Entertainment Venue, Bar / Lounge, Casual Dining