Our award-winning company, Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants, is now accepting resumes for our Director of Human Resources position within our corporate office.
**Applicants must possess a total of 4-8 years of Human Resources Management experience within a fine dining restaurant or luxury hotel company.**
Broad range of HR responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides technical direction, leadership and guidance, in coordination with the Corporate Controller and Director of Operations, in providing our employees and management with human resource functions including payroll, employee records, HR forms, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining current, up-to-date employee handbooks (updated twice per year, in February and July), orientation forms and training manuals.
- Responsible for administering pre-employment tests, background checks and reference checks relating to all job candidates.
- Administers employee benefits programs including healthcare, vision and dental plans, and 401(k) plans
- Keeps management and employees informed on benefits programs and related issues.
- Administers training programs for employees in the areas of sexual harassment, safety, first aid and payroll administration.
- Develops and performs new employee orientation program.
Stays abreast of Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to personnel including drug-free workplace, hiring and firing practices, sexual harassment, disciplinary actions, etc.
Managers the Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager, responsible for employee recruitment and hiring activities throughout the recruiting and selection process, and completes all necessary paperwork prior to the start of employment.
Writes and periodically updates job descriptions for all positions.
- Have at least 8 years of human resource management experience, including payroll and benefits administration, employee recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
- 4 years working within a fine dining restaurant or luxury hotel company in human resources
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of company and personnel policies and procedures administration.
- Be able to research and resolve employee situations quickly and logically.
- Knowledge of hiring and firing methods and requirements.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws and regulations pertaining to personnel.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate in and understand English.
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to grow
- Competitive Pay
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
This position would be located at our corporate office at the Georgetown Waterfront
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.