Sancerre Hospitality is a new Chicago-based restaurant group with a passion for developing concepts that combine culinary excellence and impeccable service with a sophisticated, high-energy atmosphere to create one-of-a-kind experiences.
Sancerre is now hiring Line Cooks for BLVD—a 200+ seat modern American restaurant inspired by the restaurants and lounges along Hollywood’s Sunset Blvd circa 1950—located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood. Our ideal candidate is a strong, poised leader who wants to cultivate an environment of growth, is able to perform calmly and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, is capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities, and shares our passion for genuine hospitality, authentic guest relations, and all things food and beverage.
If you feel you meet the below requirements, please respond with a copy of your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to our team.
- Must have at least 2 years of line cook experience in a systems-based, full-service, high-volume, scratch kitchen restaurant setting.
- Must have experience maintaining food cost goals by demonstrating a proactive awareness of station par levels, food rotation, proper labeling, and waste management.
- Must have experience adhering to recipe and food presentation specifications, as well as portion control.
- Must comply with food safety and sanitation regulations.
- Must have the ability to work a variety of hours, days, and shifts, including weekends and late nights.
- Must have State of Illinois Department of Public Health Certification and ServSafe Food Handler Certification.
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required.
- Butchery experience is a plus.
Sancerre Hospitality offers competitive wages, full health benefits, dining benefits, and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic team in one of the hottest neighborhoods in the country.