STATE Grill and Bar
at the Empire State Building
Patina Restaurant Group's STATE Grill and Bar in the Empire State Building has anchored Herald Square and lower Midtown's growing culinary landscape in its first 6 months.
STATE Grill and Bar is already one of the most highly rated restaurants for guest service and outstanding food quality on Yelp*, Open Table, FOURSQUARE and across all social media.
An opportunity exists for proven restaurant professionals with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction to join our team and become part of the exciting future at STATE Grill and Bar. We offer great opportunities to build and grow into professional hospitality experts while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
- Experience in a high volume, fine dining restaurant, preferably New York City
- Professional & bright individual
- Open Table knowledge a plus
- Personable, outgoing, energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Professional demeanor and polished appearance with the ability to interact with patrons and team members.
- Resourceful, well-organized & possesses attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexible availability including nights, weekends and holidays
Interested & Qualified individuals send resumes to:
with POSITION of INTEREST in the SUBJECT line.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Visit us at www.PatinaGroup.com
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Patina Restaurant Group
STATE Grill and Bar, an elegant addition to the newly renovated Empire State Building, is now open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Classic dishes harken back to the way food used to be prepared – from a modern chef’s point of view. Guests can watch their food being prepared in the open kitchen by our chefs, who are inspired by the Empire State and its bounty of market ingredients, from the Hudson Valley to the North Fork.
Echoing the Empire State Building's striking aesthetics, the interior features a balanced design of art deco and modern architecture.