- Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
- Provide patrons with accurate wait time estimates during busy periods
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Seat guests and help as needed to ensure ideal speed of service
- Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as neededLearn food and beverage menu
- Rotate seating between different stations to ensure even workloads for waitstaff
- Answer phones and schedule reservations with large parties
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in
Formento's is a B. Hospitality Co. restaurant located in the Fulton Market District within Chicago’s bustling West Loop.
Formento’s is an Italian restaurant steeped with traditional family recipes that originate in Southern Italy. Created as a nod to the co-owner’s grandmother, “Nonna Formento,” guests will experience an array of Southern-Italian dishes, with fresh and bright flavors, created by Executive Chef/Partner, Todd Stein.
The world-class wine menu, curated by Alex Augustine, offers guests more than 600 varietals from around world. At Formento’s, new world culinary creativity marries with generations past.
For more about the team at B. Hospitality Co., visit us online at bhospitalityco.com. We are the team behind The Bristol, Balena, Formento's, Nonna's, Swift & Sons and Cold Storage.