This business is looking for talent from Los Angeles, CA • Las Vegas, NV • San Francisco, CA • Chicago, IL • New York, NY
Opportunity to work in one of the most heralded restaurants to open in LA. Curtis Stone's ‘Gwen’, a Specialty Butcher Shop and Restaurant is looking for a talented individual to join their team as a Pastry Cook. He/She will fully participate in bringing this exciting new concept to life.
Ideal candidates would possess a minimum of 2 year experience in a high level pastry environment and a keen attention to detail.
• Assist in bread production
• Assist in pastry production
• Assist in pastry plating
•Minimum 1 to 2 years of progressive hospitality experience required
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
• Passionate about quality local ingredients and the standards by which they are served.
• Calm temperament, adaptable nature and excellent communication skills.
• Incredible Work Ethic
• Self Motivated
• Experience in a large scale restaurants a plus
Bread experience a plus
Other jobs you might be interested in
Chef Curtis Stone has partnered with his brother, Luke Stone, to open his second restaurant in Los Angeles this summer. Gwen restaurant and its European-style chef-driven butcher shop will pull together age-old fire centric cooking methods with the best craft skills in meat and game preparations. The butcher will be the heartbeat of the restaurant, selling quality prime and rare breed meats, poultry, house-made charcuterie, and dry cures in a conjoining retail space. Designed by Brooklyn-based hOmE Studios, Gwen (6600 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028) is located within the 1920’s renovated building formerly occupied by Mercantile & Township restaurants.