Sancerre Hospitality is a new Chicago-based restaurant group with a passion for developing concepts that combine culinary excellence and impeccable service with a sophisticated, high-energy atmosphere to create one-of-a-kind experiences.
Sancerre is now hiring Servers for BLVD—a 200+ seat modern American restaurant inspired by the restaurants and lounges along Hollywood’s Sunset Blvd circa 1950—located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood. Our ideal candidate is a strong, poised leader who wants to cultivate an environment of growth, is able to perform calmly and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, is capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities, and shares our passion for genuine hospitality, authentic guest relations, and all things food and beverage.
If you feel you meet the below requirements, please respond with a copy of your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to our team.
• Must have at least 2 years of service experience in a systems-based, full-service, high-volume restaurant setting.
• Must have extensive food and beverage knowledge, as well as a strong awareness of Chicago’s restaurant scene.
• Must have extensive beer, wine, and spirit knowledge.
• Must have the ability to work a variety of hours, days, and shifts, including weekends and late nights.
• Must have the ability to stand and walk at a steady pace for periods of up to 8 hours or more.
• Must have State of Illinois Basset Certification.
• Must have State of Illinois Food Handlers Certification.
• Must have complete knowledge and understanding of sanitation and safety laws.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and legally able to serve alcohol in the city of Chicago.
• Event and banquet experience is a plus.
Sancerre Hospitality offers competitive wages, full health benefits, dining benefits, and the opportunity to grow with a dynamic team in one of the hottest neighborhoods in the country.
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment