The Betty is a busy Fulton Market Restaurant gearing up for our fall/winter season. We are seeking a qualified person to join our staff. If you feel you meet the below requirements, please respond with a copy of your resume.
• Must have experience in full-service, high-volume restaurant setting.
• Must have extensive beer, wine, spirit and classic cocktail knowledge.
• Must have open availability which includes weekends and late nights.
• Dependable, teamwork oriented and positive attitude.
• Must have State of Illinois Basset Certification.
• Must have State of Illinois Food Handlers Certification.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge
The Betty is a neighborhood gathering place located within the Fulton Market District of the West Loop. A dining destination of all sorts, many drop in for a nice weekday dinner in their neighborhood on the patio, others come to The Betty for a planned, celebratory night out. Whatever their reasons, everybody enjoys The Betty for its diverse culinary offerings prepared by executive chef Rachel Dow, and its thoughtfully-curated beverage program, maintained by Peter Vestinos.