Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Uphold the service standards of the Vetri Family and be a representative of each unit’s unique theme.
● Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
● Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
● Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy, suggest appropriate beverage pairings.
● Answer questions regarding the menu including regions where foods come from, how dishes are prepared describing in detail tastes and
● Answer questions about our restaurant functions and services and that of all the restaurants in our company.
● Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and barista.
● Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and barista to guests in a timely matter.
● Clear and replace settings between each course.
● Perform side work before, during and at the end of each shift.
● Maintain clean service areas.
● Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to
● Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
● Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
● Be ready and willing to assist bus person with clearing and resetting tables.
● Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
● Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager.
● Ability to communicate clearly and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
● Good knowledge of food presentation, preparation and handling.
● A minimum of 2 yrs. experience as a server in a comparable restaurant.
● Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
● Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
● Honesty and Integrity
● A well groomed professional appearance.
● Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
● Ability to safely move tables weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
● Ability to reach, bend and stoop
Full Time Health Benefits, 401k Plan, Paid Time Off for Full Time Employees, Employee Discount which can be Used at In-Store or Online at all URBN brands: Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, Urban Outfitters and Vetri Family
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Preparation Knowledge