Talented Line Cooks wanted for JOSÉ ANDRÉS ThinkFoodGroup
We are seeking Line Cooks to join our Team in our mission to Change the World through the Power of Food!
What we would like from you:
- Exceed guests’ expectations by preparing authentic & crave able, dishes with the highest quality ingredients and presentation.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expand your culinary knowledge.
- Service-minded individual with a genuine sense of hospitality and preferably a minimum of 2 years Line Cook experience.
- Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude, while contributing to a team oriented work environment.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Pay with industry leading benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 50% off food at any of our restaurants, and even insurance for your pets
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
Who we are:
ThinkFoodGroup restaurants span across America including Miami, LA, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico and of course Washington, DC. Since 1993, our restaurants reflect the authentic roots of each concept, and showcase José's passion for telling the stories of a culture through food. Apply now and join JOSÉ ANDRÉS and his industry leading ThinkFoodGroup Team.
ThinkFoodGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal government E-Verify Program.
Competitive Rates, Medical Insurance options, 50% all Food and Beverage thorughout ThinkFoodGroup, PTO and Huge advancement/career opportunities
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of José Andrés ThinkFoodGroup
ThinkFoodGroup, founded by culinary innovator and celebrated chef José Andrés and his longtime partner Rob Wilder, is the talented team responsible for Washington, DC's award-winning dining concepts Jaleo, Zaytinya, Oyamel, America Eats Tavern and minibar by José Andrés. In addition, TFG operates Los Angeles' celebrated destination, The Bazaar by José Andrés at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills, and at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a reimagined Jaleo, the intimate 8-seat destination é by José Andrés, and a Chinese-Mexican concept called China Poblano. TFG is also behind José Andrés' creative and cultural endeavors such as cookbooks, television programming, project development, education and philanthropy.