- Assist with preparing room service orders; ensure proper presentation standards
- Deliver Room Service to guest rooms
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all amenities
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all hotel amenities as well as any special events.
- Maintain daily checklist.
- Complete opening, ongoing and closing side work
- Communicate with kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction
- Remove unused items from guest rooms
- Engages in friendly and professional conversation with guests
- Addresses any guest issues promptly and with great concern
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service and experience
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to make sure the guest is fully satisfied with their order
- Assist with kitchen and restaurant organization and stocking for other restaurant operations.
The position will be in regular communication with the chefs and managers and must be able to learn and continually train on menu and menu upadates.
- Prior food and beverage experience in similar position preferred;
- At least six months POS system experience preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Must possess excellent listening and communication skills;
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written;
- Must possess solid computer skills with ability to learn and operate different systems
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to effectively communicate with department managers, team members and guests
- Must possess a strong team spirit;
- Experience working in upscale hotel environment that provides a superior level of guest service with
- professionalism and discretion
During the majority of the shift, must be able to:
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements;
- Ability to lift, pull, carry, push up to 50 pounds;
- Continuous standing and climbing of stairs throughout the day during service hours;
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist
About the Fifty/50 Restaurant Group:
Formed in 2008, The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group is an independent company made up of hardworking, talented restaurant professionals. We have 11 restaurants with more on the way. We offer subsidized health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, employee discounts, paid paternal leave, and plenty of other benefits and perks to qualified employees.
We appreciate talent and reward hard work. To learn more about our concepts, visit www.thefifty50group.com
Benefits, Company Wide Employee Discount Card
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
100 seat contemporary seafood inspired from the ports across the world from chef/partner Nathan Henssler.
Opulent rooftop cocktail lounge serving avant garde cocktails from beverage director Benjamin Schiller.
Dark and stormy cocktail lounge inspired by the mythical sea-monster.