The position requires someone with an excellent work ethic and very detailed oriented. A team player that understands and promotes the company’s mission and core values.
Reports to: Finance Manager and Human Resources Manager
- Ability to manage day to day operations of corporate office
- Possess exceptional customer service skills when answering, screening, or forwarding calls and providing information
- Able to multitask, observe and record information
- Must be a good communicator, both verbal and written, must be capable of handling situations efficiently and effectively
- Maintain neat and professional appearance at all times
- Must be detail orientated and have good interpersonal skills
- Provide exemplary support to corporate team in a manner consistent with the values and service mission of the company and the client
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Bilingual – Spanish, a plus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Program, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Dining Programs, Company Outings, 401(k)
Purchasing / ordering
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Grove Bay Hospitality Group
Grove Bay Hospitality Group is a dynamic restaurant owner, operator and boutique consulting firm based in Miami, Florida. Founded in 2010, Grove Bay aspires to enhance the lives of its guests, employees, communities and investors as a restaurant industry leader by developing innovative, memorable and highly successful restaurant concepts.
Restaurants: American Harvest, Big Easy Wine Bar & Grill, Glass & Vine, Stiltsville, Corona Beach House, Shula's 347 Grill.
From ingredients to customer service, Grove Bay is committed to delivering only the highest quality across all levels of operation. Like the Grove Bay Logo, our founders and core team members have deep roots within the South Florida community. Born and raised amidst the vibrancy that is Miami, we each nurture a special love for the diverse and rich flavors the region has to offer. In 2013, Grove Bay was awarded a 50-year lease with the City of Miami for a 7-acre property along the water’s edge in scene Coconut Grove, Florida. We plan to resurrect three restaurants and a spectacular roof top event space in this historic neighborhood, all overlooking Miami’s gorgeous Biscayne Bay. The project is expected to open by Fall of 2016.
Today, the Grove Bay family is poised to become a major restaurant player in the marketplace, with projected revenues of $40M per year by the end of 2016 with over 400 employees.