Toro is looking for an experienced manager to join our growing team! Ideal candidate is hospitality-minded, enthusiastic, has a passion for service, enjoys working in a team environment, displays initiative, has an exceptional eye for detail, and enjoys a fast paced atmosphere. We are looking for someone who wants to grow and innovate in this industry; who enjoys finding creative solutions to problems, and who wants to help develop a brand long term.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
• Inspire the staff to provide warm, caring, accommodating and knowledgeable service to all guests
• Work with the General Manager and other Managers in supervising all service staff
• Set and uphold service standards for all service staff
• Maintain and uphold our company's vision and values
• Identify and recognize regular guests to develop repeat business, Be a presence on the floor and make introductions with new patrons.
• Read the room and make hands-on decisions based on collective nature, flow and mood of the guests, kitchen and staff.
• Anticipate and addresses guest’s service needs as they arise and resolves all matters where expectations are not met.
• Demonstrate a passion for details
• Previous management experience
• Extensive knowledge of service
• Demonstrate clear communication skills
• Able to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of POS systems and OpenTable
• Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays
Toro offers a professional working environment with a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, paid days off and other benefits.
Toro is an EEO Employer.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time off, room for growth, and a Great place to work!
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of JK Food Group
Co-Chef/Owners Ken Oringer and Jamie Bissonnette along opened Toro in the iconic former Nabisco Factory. As South Chelsea’s incarnation of Boston’s Barcelona-style tapas bar, chefs Oringer and Bissonnette feature an eclectic menu focusing on both traditional and modern tapas, combining regional Spanish flavors and techniques with local and market-fresh ingredients.
The Spanish-focused cocktail menu from our in-house team features a dedicated section of Spain’s cocktail of choice, Gin Tonic variations. The wine program, helmed by Caitlin Doonan, emphasizes Spain and the old world, with a focus on small producers and growers, and features an extensive sherry list. Expect regional rotations exploring all the best Spain has to offer.