Our team of hospitality professionals strives to set new standards in service. Within our fine dining, Michelin star establishments, we seek passionate individuals who humbly seek to be part of excellence. Join our service team in the capacity of Coffee Server, offering great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Paid Family Meals Provided
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a service background, share your resume for future consideration.
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We proudly represent the French Laundry, per se, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery and Ad Hoc. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are dedicated to hiring a diverse staff and strongly encourages qualified minority and female candidates to apply for all positions
Attractive Benefits package; including Medical, Dental and 401(k)
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Part of Thomas Keller
When Chef Thomas Keller was an apprentice traveling through France, he fell in love with the 3-star country restaurants -- so fine but also so comfortable. More than a decade later, when he began looking for a space to open a restaurant, a friend suggested he see a property in Yountville, California, north of San Francisco in the Napa Valley. When he stepped under the creeping roses to behold the French Laundry he knew immediately that what he'd seen in France could happen here. And that's how the French Laundry began, a uniquely American restaurant whose inspiration lies in the countryside of France.