Heisler Hospitality (Bad Hunter, Pub Royale, Trench) is currently looking for extraordinarily motivated employees for one of our new projects, Regards to Edith. Potential candidates should exhibit passion for the industry, professionalism, attention to detail, optimistic perspectives, the willingness to learn and grow and comfortability providing ‘casually elegant’ customer service. This is an ideal position for those who are dedicated to the art of hospitality and enjoy fast-paced, high energy establishments.
At Regards to Edith (326 N. Morgan Street), nine-Michelin-starred Chef Jared Wentworth will celebrate the global flavors and culinary traditions of Chicago’s historic Maxwell Street. The restaurant is slated to open late summer 2017, in conjunction with sister cocktail bar, Prairie School.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is charismatic and possesses natural ability to engage and serve diverse guests
- Is confident and proactive
- Is extremely vibrant and passionate about hospitality
- Has the ability to actively promote menu products helping to deliver an enhanced guest experience
- Is highly organized, good at multitasking and has an extreme focus on attention to detail
- Is able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Is a clear thinker in high pressure situations.
- Has obtained Illinois Food Handler Certification and/or Illinois BASSET certification
- Has a background in seasonally driven menus, deep wine and cocktail knowledge
- Conveys a personal sense of style and sophistication.
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience working in the food service or customer service industry
Helmed by well-known hospitality entrepreneur Matt Eisler and renowned designer Kevin Heisner, Heisler creates unique, concept-driven drinking and dining establishments. Taking an unconventional and organic approach towards each individual project while infusing their distinctive sensibilities, Heisler develops award-winning concepts that are current, refined, and timeless. Together, they have not only become known for their forward-thinking projects, but also for their efforts to mentor and champion the people they work with.
Heisler Hospitality offers competitive hourly rates and opportunities to advance within a fast-growing group of restaurants and bars. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits to all full-time employees, beginning the first day of the m
Food Safety Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Preparation Knowledge
Food Safety Knowledge