- 1-2 years of Sous Chef/Lead Line experience in a scratch kitchen
- Experienced in running an organized shift in a structured, systems-driven environment
- Ability to multitask while thinking on your feet in a high-volume environment
- Strong leadership skills including building BOH/FOH team relations
- Ability to communicate effectively with salaried & hourly teams
Please see ad for details.
Other jobs you might be interested in
For some customers who have been coming here for years, all the restaurant needs to serve is its great roasted chicken with mushrooms, bacon, and pearl onions. For others, it's a classic steak and crisp, flat pommes frites. Still others are content with just the onion soup and a frisée-and-bacon salad with a poached egg on top. And that wonderful crisp baguette with real fresh butter.
Fact is, for anyone who knows and loves classic French bistros and their honest-to-goodness, remarkably flavorful classic dishes, Mon Ami Gabi is simply the perfect place. It's Old World beautiful, New World friendly, and openly easy to love. Best of all, the favorites are here in abundance, but there's always something new when you're ready to fall in love all over again.
EOE. We participate in E-Verify.