We are looking to add a Full Time Food Runner to our team. Schedule requires Tuesday - Saturday night time availability. The ideal candidate would have:
- Genuine enthusiasm for Food & Beverage and the Hospitality industry.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to carry multiple plates at a time.
- Be able to describe dishes with brevity.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
We look forward to hearing from you. Serious professional candidates only please.
Tips, Group Heath Insurance, Disability
Parachute was created by chef/owner (and husband/wife) duo Beverly Kim and John Clark.
The 40-seat neighborhood restaurant serving globally inspired cuisine (that we like to call Korean American) was started with one thing in mind: to have a place where you can wear what you want and eat great food that reflects Chicago's global community while discovering new experiences!
Opening in May of 2014 Parachute was named "Chicago’s Best New Restaurant" by the Chicago Tribune and recently according to Bon Appetit Magazine, Parachute comes in at #5 in the United States.
Parachute has seen press from Food & Wine Magazine, Travel & Leisure, Good Morning America, along with a slew of accolades from Chicago-centric publications + a James Beard Award Nomination, and a 2015 Michelin Bib Gourmand award.