Our Assistant Store Leaders lead our team members, They are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our business, the face of our brand, and what truly make the OMG experience special and unique. ASL help drive OMGs values within the stores - creating a family environment where all feel welcome to enjoy a healthy meal together. We are looking for happy, humble, and hard-working people to join our growing team.
We strive to create an amazing experience - not only for our guests, but also our employees.
Every great team is led by a great leader. You lead enthusiastically, with a focus on exceptional customer service and results. Your responsibilities include everything from mentoring team members to managing all front and back of house operations to architecting the ultimate customer experience. You are a quick thinker, a problem solver, a skilled communicator and a world-class motivator.
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with OMGs core values and culture.
- Proactively attracting, identifying, and hiring team members that embody the OMG profile and have the ability to grow within the organization.
- Successfully and consistently communicating team wins, priorities, best practices and operational changes to deliver brilliant execution.
- Connecting with the local community by executing OMGs local marketing and community involvement initiatives.
- Serving as a role model for high quality, hands on, floor management - including effective deployment of labor to maximize throughput.
- Delivering store sales and financial objectives by removing any barriers to success.
- Scheduling daily labor requirements that meet the needs of the business and provide great customer service experiences
- Helping with inventory procedures weekly
- Assisting in catering procedures and helping with short and long range strategy planning
- Ensuring that food safety and security standards are met and adhered to consistently.
- Maintaining food service and production levels by leading strong BOH and FOH execution.
- Addressing performance issues quickly and respectfully by coaching, counseling, and managing any conflicts.
- Contributing ideas, thoughts, and solutions that result in increased productivity, higher retention, and improved operations.
- A passion for food and restaurant operations
- Desire to make an impact on customers and team members.
- A can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on projects.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and build an efficient team in a fast pace environment.
- Belief in and passion for the OMG core values.
- Strong leadership behaviors, approachability, and a reputation as role model.
- OMG DNA:
- Coachable: actively looks for feedback to grow and improve
- Self-starters: takes initiative, thinks of the big picture, relays store needs and communicates with the team
- Customer service-oriented: Passion for the guest experience, service driven
- Innovative: utilizes and designs business processes with the customer, community and company in mind
- Passionate about real food: appreciation for the greater mission of farm-to-table foods
- High-energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A passionate, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive pay
- A clear path for growth
- Development opportunities
Event Management / Organization
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Safety Knowledge
Staff Management of 20
Staff education / motivation
Other jobs you might be interested in