- Follow recipes and prepare dishes with consistent results according to Kitchen’s standards, recipes, and specifications
- Maintain and safely use kitchen equipment, tools, and utensils; including knives
- Follow safety and health guidelines in the kitchen
- Maintain a sanitary environment and work station
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others under high pressure
- At least 2 years of line cook experience
Other jobs you might be interested in
The L3 team was built on the pillars of three words: live, love, local. We live for good food, we love to serve our guests, and we do it all locally in Chicago.
Our team members are the root of our company, bringing our mission of doing good food to LYFE. We strive for your experience to be fun and full, and our team reflects that belief.
Sourcing locally isn’t just for our food – we are currently sourcing motivated, lively, and kind acquaintances to join our team!