RN74, restaurant of Chef Michael Mina is hiring an Assistant General Manager! RN74 is a wine-centric French inspired restaurant, who needs a strong, knowledgeable, service-oriented Manager with a passion for hospitality to join and lead the team!
About the role: We require demonstrated dedication to service, hospitality and excellence in every candidate that joins us. We ask that our Managers motivate and mentor staff's knowledge and development, inspire and delight our guests and commit themselves to excellence in food, wine and service.
- At least 4 years of experience in a fine dining restaurant environment, 2 years in a management role, with a focus on service and leadership
- Culinary or hospitality degree highly desirable
- Proven track record of cost control
- Excellent industry references
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite of products as well as restaurant POS software
- Strong financial acumen - ability to read and interpret financial statements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand direction, find solutions to issues as they arise and excellent project execution
Please visit minagroup.net/careers for more information and to view other career opportunities!
Salary + Benefits + Company Perks + Endless Growth Opportunities!
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of MINA GROUP
Taking its name from the highway, Route Nationale 74, which runs directly through the Burgundy region of France, RN74 is a wine-centric French inspired restaurant.
RN74’s wine program, curated by Mina Group wine director and James Beard Award-winning author Rajat Parr, focuses heavily on the greatest producers and regions of Burgundy. However, the well-balanced list also showcases international and domestic selections. RN74 has been awarded Wine Spectator’s highest honor, the “Grand Award” every year it has been eligible starting in 2010.
RN74’s menus are clearly inspired by the wine program; built on a foundation of regional French cuisine, yet market driven with refined, modern American influences. Executive Chef Adam Sobel, recently crowned “King of Porc” at Grand Cochon 555, brings an exciting flair and strong identity to the kitchen of RN74.
Menu highlights include; Pate De Foie De Canard with Armagnac and Spiced Cherries, RN74 Steak Tartare with Vietnamese Flavors, Slow-Cooked Alaskan Halibut with Crayfish and Champagne Sabayon, served tableside and Roasted Veal Sweetbreads with Fiddlehead Ferns and English Peas.