La Sirena Clandestina is seeking a self-motivated leader to manage an amazingly talented staff.
The main objective of the GM position is to meet and exceed the expectations of the employees and guests by utilizing leadership skills and motivation techniques in order to maximize employee productivity and guest satisfaction. La Sirena strives to build a healthy, energetic, and comfortable environtment for our staff and our guests.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Manage Service in Restaurant
- Address customer concerns in a timely manner
- Provide employees with current up-to-date information on wine, food and bar menu offerings
- Conduct daily Pre-shift Meetings
- Responsible for hiring and firing of all FOH employees
- Motivate and train Staff
- Understand P&L and control cost to maximize profitability
- Work with Marketing Director and PR company to promote restaurant
- Manage all maintenance issues and be proactive by keeping a maintenance schedule
- Manage time clock entries and FOH tips for payroll
- Ensure that the restaurant is in compliance with all Health, Safety & Liquor Control Regulations
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Casual Dining