Hospitality Manager – Systems Coordinator for Michelin starred gastro-pub in Logan Square: Longman & Eagle
- Contribute to the oversight of daily financials
- Contribute to the management and scheduling of social media efforts
- Coordinate and meet with MODs on a weekly basis
- Initiate general maintenance calls
- Reprint, update and distribute in house menus as needed
- Update and distribute menu changes to the staff in house
- Coordinate with General Manager and Executive Chef to program all systems to reflect menu and policy changes. Ensure all changes are up to date and old menus and SOP are removed.
- Maintain communication of updates in our shared folders to the staff and ensure the staff is using said folder, create and grade quizzes to confirm this.
- Maintain and update various menus with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Spearhead POS programming and PMIX analysis for beverage program, ensure lead bar staff keep their orders to less than the budget set by finance team and put into declining workbook by GM
- Maintain and update Plate IQ inventory software for FOH COGS and BOH as needed by the Chef team
- Create and continually update side work checklists and ensure their daily completion
- Assist GM and AGM in the daily cash handling reconciliation using shared document created by GM
- Alert and update staff on menu changes, and the correlating descriptions
- Maintain and update various menu descriptions for all staff
- Maintain and update various menus for in-house use
- Maintain and update various menus on the website
- Maintain and update various menus on the Staff Word press site
- Maintain company service protocols as they relate to staff expectations
- Manage the floor four shifts a week
- Oversee and maintain high expectations during and for service
- Provide staff with necessary tools and support to maintain highest levels of service
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Able to multi task
- Work shifts as needed on nights, weekends, and as directed by the General Manager
- Ability to lead and motivate your team with an attitude of mutual respect
- Skilled in developing and maintaining guest rapport through interaction and social media
- High-energy, guest-focused approach to floor management
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Google Apps (all) experience with one or more of the following a strong plus; Evernote, Quip, Slack, Wordpress, Breadcrumb, Plate IQ, ScheduleFly.
- Strong cash management skills
If you think you have what it takes and want to love coming to work each day, please respond to this post.