This trendy/Quick food restaurant concept seeks a full-time Manager some weeks are busier than others including weekends and nights, we need flexibility when needed! This job is a 50+ hours a week. We are seeking someone who likes broad responsibilities in a busy small office, who is looking to be an integral part of an awesome environment.
- Managing the daily up keep of a fast paced restaurant
- Interacting and balancing different personalities
- Simple daily accounting knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in understanding POS systems and computer systems
- Weekly scheduling
- Food/supplies ordering
- Multi task throughout the day
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks is important
- On your feet at least 8 hours/day
- The ability to manage a team of at least 15 at a time
- Knowledge of daily restaurant excitement with keeping website, delivery sites, and POS systems up to date with menu and price changes.
- Excellent English (speaking & writing skills)
- Proficient computer skills-mainly Microsoft
- Speaking Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work independently and make concrete decisions
- Lead restaurant management or Lead employee experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of grill and fry experience is a plus
Our office located in Chicago, IL
Transportation in the city of Chicago is a MUST
Salary with benefits is offered.
Excellent growth opportunity for an energetic, detail-minded, creative person.
Please send your resume, references, we will be checking references for integrity and experience, include a short cover letter explaining why you are great for this job to [email protected]
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Full time includes benefits
Event Management / Organization
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Preparation Knowledge
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Casual Dining, Fast Casual, Restaurant Group