Cornerstone Restaurant Group is pleased to announce the opening of Michael Jordan's Restaurant in Oak Brook this summer. The concept will provide guests the opportunity to enjoy a refined food and beverage program in a comfortable environment that pays homage to our namesake's limitless drive for greatness.
We are currently seeking upbeat, hard working individuals to join our team as hosts.
OVERALL ROLE: The host is responsible for creating the first and last impression of the restaurant.
• Answer phones
• Recognize, welcome, and greet guests
• Seat guests, present menus, and make them comfortable
• Communicate special guest requests to servers and managers
• Establish the daily seating plan
• Perform all other tasks deemed necessary by management
• Connect with guests at every opportunity
Cornerstone Restaurant Group is focused on creating dining experience centered on warmth and hospitality. Please consider joining our collaborative work environment where opportunities to learn and grow abound!
Want to learn more? Think you’re the right person for our team? Please reply to this posting to begin the application process and learn more about our upcoming job fairs.
Experience in a High Volume Environment
OpenTable or other
Other jobs you might be interested in