PROXI is the new project behind the team of Michelin starred Sepia restaurant.
Slated to open in June 2017, the 150 seat venue with 16ft vaulted ceiling will feature chef Andrew Zimmerman’s global street foods.
We are currently seeking food runners to be a part of our opening team.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar high volume upscale restaurant.
- Able to learn a menu and be able to describe it.
- Strong service skills with dedication to the guest experience
- Outgoing, personable positive attitude. Be warm, humble and gracious.
- Strong attention to details
- Integrity, superior work ethic. A positive attitude will go a long way.
- Able to work with wine director and house mixologist, both recognized as leaders in the industry, strong wine and beverage knowledge preferred
- Able to work evening service shifts, weekends and holidays when required
If you are hard working, passionate, and have a love for the industry this might be a good fit for you.